Very well done to all involved in the projects and applications for the Designing Futures Together Awards last week.
The results for Community Greenspace were:
Category 1 – Service Innovation and Improvement – Perth Crematorium Refurbishment – Bronze
Category 3 – Tackling Inequalities and Improving Health – Woodland Activity Sessions for Dementia – Gold
Category 5 – Junior Rangers Programme – Silver
All excellent projects and showcase the great work being undertaken.
Please follow the hyperlinks above to watch the videos for each category! and learn more about our award winning projects in our blog using the links below!
- Woodland Activity Sessions for People with Early-Stage Dementia at Kinnoull Hill
- Woodland Sessions for People with Early-Stage Dementia
- 4. VOLUNTEERING FOR ALL – Woodland Activity Sessions. Living with Dementia
- Spring clean with the Junior Rangers
- Junior Rangers in Dunkeld
- Junior Rangers brave the cold;
- Junior Rangers