The Community Greenspace Team is divided into 3 sections: Communities, Policy & Projects and Infrastructure
- The Communities Team promotes the use of our sites, and advises on their use. It supports volunteers and consults with communities.
- The Policy and Projects Team designs and project manages improvements to parks and streets. It develops policy so that what we do stands the test of time
- The Infrastructure Team maintains and repairs open spaces and a wide range of things in them: paths to play equipment, bridges to benches, flowers to fences – to name but a few.
This Blog is hosted by the Communities Team, we are made up of:
- Senior Greenspace Officer
- 2 x Area Greenspace Coordinators
- Partnership Officer
- 5 x Greenspace Rangers
- Environmental Initiatives Officer
- Modern Apprentice
- Horticultural Trainee
- Parks Events Officer
- Golf Course Officer
- 3 x Golf Course Operatives
You can contact us regarding this Blog, or anything that we do via the form below.